We’re six days from d-day so I’m on a mission to finish my Christmas shopping before this weekend! As ready as I am to meet our little girl, there’s still quite a bit on my to-do list especially with Christmas less than two weeks away. I’m sharing multiple gift guides as I wrap up my shopping over the next couple days. First up, my picks for the best gals in your life from some of my favorite small businesses! My best friends are always my favorites to shop for. Probably because I typically buy them something I love or want for myself, ha!
1. The cutest gold pineapple pen cup to dress up her desk!
2. Pink silk sleep mask – would pair perfectly with fizzy bath bombs, a sheet mask or essential oils!
3. Personalized notecards – I can never have enough notecards and I love how you can pick the hair color to look like your bestie!
4. Packed Party Confetti Bag – I use this as my makeup bag and absolutely love it.
5. Flamingo linen coasters to dress up her bar cart.
6. A Thing Created is one of my favorite Etsy shops! I love this art print if your friend loves NYC like I do, but there are over a hundred prints in the shop to choose from!
7. If your friend recently got a new iPhone, this cute case would be the perfect gift.
8. I’m a huge Gray Malin fan and this coffee table book is the best. She’ll be scheming up her next adventure in no time!
9. I received a fall Mostess Box and absolutely love it. It’s filled with festive items your bestie can use for entertaining this season!
Scroll through to see a handful of other products that wouldn’t fit above that I love as well!!