Helping you celebrate every day colorfully. My mission? To make party-throwing a piece of cake!
Published on November 23, 2016 | Last Updated on November 23, 2016
Tis the season for gift giving and holiday parties! If you’re anything like me, it seems like almost everyday of December is booked with either a dinner or something that I should bring a gift to. As much as I love giving a bottle of my favorite wine or bubbly, that gets a little redundant as the hostess when you’re receiving a dozen or so. I’ve put together ten items that are perfect for the hip hostess! You know, that friend you hate shopping for because she’s so ahead of the trends? Believe me, I feel you! Each of these items are fun, a little cheeky and she will use them for years to come!
SHOP THE POST
TEN ITEMS FOR THE HIP HOSTESS
1. Happy Hour Glitter Coaster Set – add a little sparkle to your cocktails!
2. I’m Actually A Mermaid Candle – absolutely love this brand and all of their cute sayings!
3. Golden Key Bottle Opener/Corkscrew – this will look so chic on your bar cart, so much better than your typical bottle opener.
4. Marble Small Tray – white marble trays are a major trend this year but I’m loving this more moody version.
5. Hard Stuff Decanter – a cheeky display for whiskey or your signature cocktail.
6. What’s A Hostess To Do? Book – coffee table books are always an excellent gift and this one is full of amazing info!
7. Love Potion Flask – a flask so cute you won’t want to hide in your purse.
8. Set of 4 Pink Martini Glasses – the pink glass is perfect for the girly girl hostess!
9. Tropical Cocktail Kit – includes 1 transparent cocktail shaker, 6 coasters, 6 ice cubes, 6 umbrellas, 6 straws, 6 stirrers, and 3 drink recipes…yes please!
10. Chez Elle Decanter Tags – so grandma doesn’t have to ask if it’s water or tequila. 😉
I saw gold glitter coasters in the target dollar bin and thought of you! They are now part of my holiday hostess gift tied to a bottle of champ 🙂