Published on October 26, 2016 | Last Updated on October 26, 2016
If you’re following along on Instagram, you might have seen the sneak peek I shared a few weeks ago while filming in San Francisco here. The past month has been a whirlwind between writing details of the class and filming but I’m SO excited to finally share the full details of this awesome collaboration with Brit + Co!
I’ll let you in on a little secret..almost every photo posted on C&C’s social media up until February was taken with my iPhone. Around that time I started taking styled photos for clients and purchased a DSLR. But I still take at least half the photos I post with my phone. I’ve taught myself how to create professional looking styled images without a bunch of fancy equipment and now I get to share my tricks with you!
Top five reasons you should take this class:
1. You’ll learn to take swoon-worthy photos with just your smartphone!
2. I’ll walk you through step by step how I style a flat lay and lifestyle shoot.
3. You’ll see how I use editing apps to make pictures pop.
4. You’ll learn my number one lighting secret and it doesn’t require an all white studio!
5. You’ll see me on camera for the first time. That will be entertaining enough!
Pre-order the class here and get 15% off until Tuesday!
Here are some photos that I’ve posted to my Instagram before using the same tips and tricks you’ll learn in the class!